Wednesday, 29 July 2026

Karma bites…

 Disclaimer: I am not a mean girl but what you do to others, comes back to bite you

This girl I had been best friends with in highschool, who eventually got with ex the day we broke up and spread rumors about me which in turn ruined the rest of my highschool years, just got pregnant and married

To a guy she’s only known for a few months..

Now if anyone knows her like I do, they’d know that she’s jumping into something she’s not ready for. She always looked for the first sign of love with any guy, and ended up jumping to the next

And now as we get older, I realize that she had nothing on me lol

All those years of her trying to antagonize me and hurt me came back to bite her

I’m the one graduating college, with no kids, moving when I finish school, and a list of other things

Not saying it’s not possible to do things with children, just usually a lot harder 

Not bragging but just proud because I dealt with the her for so long and kept my peace and quiet and now I end up coming out on top

A lesson to those of you dealing with that rn, let karma do its thing

Xoxo, Riah

2 comments:

  1. "Life will treat you the way you treat others." 〜( ̄. ̄〜)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can say that again!!

      Delete

Soooo

 Somehow I messed up my my background for the texts so everything is glitching and coming up weird! Hopefully I can get it fixed and updated...