As much as I love the pink, I’ve decided that I’ll change it soon enough for fall. Obviously still girly let’s be serious now, but much more 2014 pretty little liars if that makes sense? Idk I’m just talking off the top of my head.
Also, that “Johnny” is total crap. I think..
I kind of spotted it a mile away but I try to see the good in people first before anything else, and as nice as he is, he’s still a man smh
A golden retriever is still a dog as they say
Anyway, just wanted to share in case you see any updates around here soon
Xoxo, Riah
if you knew that Johnny was a bad man then why did you ask?
ReplyDeleteI didn’t completely write him off as a bad guy, but you know when you have a sneaky suspicion like something’s too good to be true? That’s what happened lol. Let’s not get crazy here
Delete