Guys HELP!! Soo apparently there are two guys who want to take me to the new spider man movie I’ve been dying to see, and I don’t know who to go with…
Let’s say their names are Johnny and Jasper. Johnny is a really sweet guy and someone I’ve known since elementary school, and Jasper is a guy who I’ve known since highschool, and is considered a “bad boy” if we’re gonna get Disney Channel in here.
I’m kinda of stuck T-T but going by myself seems more appealing, but what the heck a date wouldn’t hurt.
Stay tuned to see who was picked!
Xoxo, Riah
Dear Riah,I would personally go with the sweet guy Johnny,why you may ask?Its because most of those ''bad boys'' are just boys that peaked in highschool by bullying and pranking other people and they probably faced a total reality check in the real world .So if i were you i would go for the safe option Johnny! XOXO Nora
ReplyDeleteDear Nora,
DeleteI did!! He’s really nice and I’ve hung o it with him before and he’d totally make the movies a great date:) Thank you!!
Xoxo, Riah